Translate

lunes, 25 de septiembre de 2017

About to me

ABOUT ME

                                I'm a fourteen-year-old child.
                                                             I´m a student of Frederic Mompou,
                                                             a highschool in Sant Vicenç dels Horts, I have a boring  subjects, the typical:
                                                             Maths, History (socials)...
                                                         I have two adjectives to describe me very well.
                                                             LAZY and ACTIVE.
                                                             At home, I'm always on the sofa
                                                             but in the street I'm always doing Parkour,
                                                               it´s a great sport. 
I have two dogs,
                                                                their names are Saiko and Katty.
                                                               Saiko is a mixture of dalmata and borreguero andaluz.
                                                                Katty is a Greyhound, it´s a breed of dog.
                                                                I love videogames because I´m a good gamer.
                                                                I play: POKEMON, GTA V, Yokai Watch 2...
                                                     I´m a big fan of three games: 
                                                                                                      POKEMON,
UNDERTALE and
BENDY AN THE INK MACHINE.
                          I have done many drawings of a character whose name is Sans of Undertale
Resultado de imagen de sans undertale

Resultado de imagen de GTA V
Resultado de imagen de bendyResultado de imagen de Braviary shiny                                                             

1 comentario: